Thursday, September 10, 2009

BABY #5

WOW! Over a month ago we found out we are expecting another baby (estimated due date April 13, 2010 - only one day from my birthday)

I created a scavenger hunt to share the news with family:

TASK #1
Go to a grocery store and purchase the following (you can buy generic if you would like):
1. Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Ready-to-Bake (you know, with the ready-to-bake cookies)
2. Milk

(after purchase, open next TASK)

****** ****** ***** ***** *****

TASK #2
Go home and bake the cinnamon rolls in your oven (follow directions on packaging)

(after you put them in the oven, open next TASK)

****** ****** ***** ***** *****

TASK #3
While they are baking, call me. If you don't get a hold of me, open next TASK

****** ****** ***** ***** *****

TASK #4
You have a bun in the oven. So do I! Yep! #5 on the way!

No comments: